Hey Zombies, I want to share to you about how to find cheap yet nice places to stay for your travel. As you know, I really love Japan. I wanted to feel and see local Japanese way of life with my own body and soul during my trip. And I got to do that through Airbnb.
Airbnb basically is an online marketplace that connects people with property for rent and people who are looking for property to rent. It’s easy and simple. If you want to read my experience and learn more about how to use Airbnb, continue to read on below. But if guys want straight to try it by yourself, click this link and get $25 Airbnb coupon code for your first booking!
So, when I was in Fukuoka, I stayed for 3 nights at Chikasi-san & Fumiko-san’s house. Their house is near JR train station. With the coupon code, I only paid $75 in total. I got a private comfortable spacious room, and home made breakfast & dinner from them. They treated me very well. Compared to hostel, with that amount of money, I might just got a shared bunk bed room with many other people.
So nice, right? I won’t tell much about my trip in this post, because I intend to make separate posts for each cities I visited. Now let’s just move forward. If you’re interested to try Airbnb. Here’s how!
How to use Airbnb
1. After you clicked on this link, you’ll see an Airbnb page with picture of me. Just like this one:
2. Click the button that says “Sign up to claim your credit”
3. And then a pop up will show up for you to choose whether you want to sign up using with Facebook, Google, or with Email. Please note that signing up on Airbnb is totally free and doesn’t cost you any cent.
4. Find place you want to stay in and book it. Your coupon will be added automatically on the Payment page.
Airbnb Coupon Code Eligibility
1. You are a first time Airbnb user who signs up through this link.
2. You have to book a property with minimum total value $75 to be able to use the coupon.
That’s it! Easy and simple, right? Please let me know if you have any questions or need help in the comment section below. Happy traveling, Zombies! 😀